Friday, March 20, 2020

Library Closed Until Further Notice

In response to the declaration of a Local State of Disaster and to reduce the spread of COVID-19, my library system will be closed to public access until further notice. 

I didn't know the closure was coming either. I wish I had had a chance to say goodbye to the children that come to my storytimes. I hope you all are safe and well. 

Material return bins are closed at all branches. Keep your items until we reopen.

I have decided to post the selected books for the storytimes I already have prepared. These will include books about arctic ocean animals and spring. Please watch for additional posts. When the library reopens, I plan to resume where we left off with planned storytimes as much as possible. I have been posting ideas and resources on my Facebook page. Please check there regularly. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or for any assistance with needed ideas, resources, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment